My name is Robert Bartkowski and my mission is simple: sharing the skills I have acquired over the last 25+ years as a martial artist, personal fitness trainer and healing arts practitioner with those folks age 40 and beyond who are seeking to learn and apply the essence of these various "warrior ways" to live a more healthy, confident, balanced and empowered life.
it is both my mission and my passion to share the skills I have learned to awaken the WARRIOR within YOU!
Have you passed the big 4-0 milestone or beyond and find you're just plain tired, frustrated and fed up with waking up each day knowing in your heart and gut that you are destined for more than just the repetitive cycle of daily routine nonsense?
Do you ever get that feeling of restlessness that comes from knowing deep down that you are destined for great things and are capable of doing and becoming so much more...but with no real idea of what the hell to do about it?
Trust me, I get it. Boy, do I ever!
If you're reading this now, you have been around the block a time or two. You have the experience. You have the battle scars from life's ups and downs. You've seen some shit for sure, and you have probably felt that gnawing in your gut as you go through your day, wanting a change, knowing that there's more out there just waiting for you than the endless cycle of "same old, same old" blah-blah-blah.
Well, let me clue you in on a little secret, friend...there is.
Before we go any further, let me take a second to explain what exactly the term “backyard” means: back in the old days, a kung fu instructor or Sifu (a title meaning “teacher” or “one who has gone before,” used the same way as the much more familiar karate term Sensei) would generally have 2 kinds of students: "class" students and "backyard" ones. Almost all of the teacher’s students would limited to the class or school, but a chosen few would meet privately at the teacher’s home, in his backyard, to learn the advanced secrets of the art.
To these students-who had proven their dedication and worthiness-nothing was held back, no secrets were hidden and all was revealed. These students, by the way, were almost always age 40 and over, since they could most fully appreciate the all-encompassing nature of the Master's teachings as they applied to life.
If you are reading this, it means that YOU are among the chosen few to receive an invitation to my virtual “backyard,” so again welcome! I am so excited to be able to share what I have learned with you, as I know it will greatly improve whichever area of your life you choose to focus on.
No matter what your situation may be, if you would like to be able to:
- increase your overall level of health & wellness in a holistic, balanced way
- become more functionally fit and active to be prepared for whatever life throws at you (which, at our age, could be damn near anything)
- manage stress & anxiety simply and effectively, instead of just being told to "get over it" or "just push through"
- conquer your own fears & build true self-confidence, one simple step at a time
- learn simple, practical and effective self-defense skills to keep in your mental "back pocket" should the need ever arise to protect yourself or your loved ones
just know I've got you covered. Here's the best part about what I have in store for you:
- Nothing I will share with you here is "fluff" or fancy theory. These are same exact skills that I personally practice daily and teach to others.
- You can start from wherever you are! Nothing I share with you here requires anything more to get started than the desire to learn. There is no such thing as being "too late to the table" with this stuff, but you do have to make the decision to pull your chair up and claim your place!
- Best of all, what I have to share with you is designed to be done in pockets of your day allowing you to practice these simple, quick and easy to learn skills whenever is most convenient for you in today's hectic, fast-paced world. It seems like once you hit 40 time is a premium commodity and we all have shit going on all day, every day right? Sure does. Remember that the TRUE measure of a warrior is the ability to adapt!
You will be stunned (in the positive sense) at just how easy it is to begin learning and applying the ancient “warrior ways for modern days.”
In fact, the ancient masters always said that the true learning and training in martial arts started after 40. I didn't get it then, but after I "arrived" at this junction point I realized just how true this was! Why? It's because I realized that the lessons weren't about fighting; they were about living your best life. They were about walking the rest of your days as a true Warrior, ready to face whatever challenges may come...
Remember that life is a journey, not a destination so get ready because you’re gonna love what’s coming up next.